|-2 days||Mark Nailwood||2:16.88||Carrera|
|-2 days||Mark Nailwood||2:17.64||Carrera|
- @Alan Rotoi Thanks. I don't find the torque curve of the Renault RS4. Only the challenger : Honda RA122e but it's a V12 (high RPM and low torque at low RPM)
- The "On this day" section on the homepage is telling me that I refreshed the scoreboard page and added the "leading pack" graphics... nine years ago 😱
- Alan Rotoi
- @Ryoma it looks cool! I hope it will have a similar performance as McLaren so we'll have a F1 pack!
- @Overdrijt thanks, it's a Prost car. I made a version with the number 2 (Prost), number 0 (Hill) and no number (Coulthard)
- Okay, so actually a coincidence. Carry on then, nice car. I thought there might have been a connection to my latest topic in the custom car subforum.
- @Overdrijf in touch for ? In fact, I have an idea for a formula tachometer and I need a F1.
- Nice suspension. Is this a coincidence, or are you looking to get in touch with me?
- Williams FW15C ?
Just for participation. Don't have time to race. (┛ಠ_ಠ)┛彡┻━┻ 3:33.60 A