Seasonal activity (only showing years with participation):
|Final (Current) Position||9th||9|
Racer profile: arturbmallmann
- Height 187
- Years experience 20
- Joined ZakStunts on 0000-00-00
- Expertise I love manual transmissions and slaloms. Big and fast tracks fascinates me.
- Problems Replay Handling Tool and explore the sacred loop bug!
- Background Many years without playing, but i`m getting the hang again
- Comment I love create tracks. That is it.
- OMG ... in 2016 I have dominated with almost 300 posts !!! I'm the best spammer in the world.
- Hey !!! i have never seen before the statistics tab !!! I discovered to be the spam leader of the 2017 with 124 posts !!! ................ now 125 . What a bad record. This sounds strange to me , let me check the 2016 leader
- I've finally managed to loopcut the loop, which improved my time quite a lot - now a driven 1:30,25 in the Jag
- Might sound silly but... have you tried with the *other* Ctrl key? DosBox sometimes only accepts one of the two.
- new GAR-time of 1:34,65 for which i managed to realtime record etc. @Cas: at the moment my computer is malfunctioning - the motherboard is damaged so I can't insert a discrete graphics car - right now it's running with the IGP intel HD4000 of my CPU. That's the only change I can think of that may have something to do with the key-combination not working
- Seeker, I'm not sure what it would be, but I can think of two things. One is that I think I read that it is possible to redefine shortcut keys in DOSBox, so perhaps you've installed it with a mod or something that includes a ready-made configuration file with different shortcuts. The other thing is that, if you happen to just have changed your OS or installed something on it, it may be capturing that key combination so it never reaches DOSBox.
- I just found out the DAUM/Dosbox Menu-bar also has a capture video entry, which works just fine - but for some reason the shortcut ctrl+alt+f5 doesn't work
- help - for some reason I can't capture my video for GAR-Laps or actually for anything.. I'm using DOSbox 0,74 SVN DAUM - capturing uzsed to work just fine, now then i press ctrg+alt+F5 it doesn't do anything - in the dosbox status window should be message that it started recording, but there it isn't..
- Aaand an improvement to my free-style lap too
- Posting a GAR timey