Current track ZCT221 - Requiem for a decade
Deadline 2019-12-14 23:59 GMT+1
|Public days||Quiet days|
Latest news from the ZakStunts crew:
Hello pipsqueaks, long time no see! Updates have been a bit rare, sorry about that, but that doesn't mean I've forgotten about the smell of burnt rubber.
August is coming to an end, and we have reached two-thirds of the season: eight tracks on the scoreboard, four left to race on. The season has been varied if not a bit odd. We had ice in June, a tangle of roads in July, and a deceiving track in August: it looked quite flat, but the winning replays show cars flying in every direction!
Pacific Coast Bouncyway
The podium for ZCT217 sees Duplode and Marco on the top steps with the Audi Quattro. Both brought to the track a full back of magic carpets, and used them without shame. Have a look at their replays! They also collected almost all the LTB hour between them, meaning an extra three points in total. In third place a more conservative lap by Overdrijf, driving one of his creations, the BMW M3.
An interesting mix of Audi and BMW fills the rest of the scoreboard: it seems that the new bonus updates are keeping multiple cars in the sweet spot, giving racers more options.
Returning at the driving seat are also satanziege, and dosbox92. Welcome back, nice to see you around! Join us for the next race too, and let us know how life is going in the shoutbox, or on the forum :)
The temperature is rising
Let's zoom out and look at the season standings now! The team line-up shows the Duplode-Overdrijf pair racking up all the points in the mid-season. Cork's Crew is looking strong for the Team Cup, but Rolling Stunts is not too far behind—mainly thanks to the serious effort Seeker1982 is putting up 😛
Slowdrive members are always on the track with good results too, which means they are also fighting for the second step of the podium. In fourth place, Looping Warriors seem to have been busy. Hope we'll see more of Akoss and CTG in the final races of 2019!
Now to the main championship! After taking a break in 2018, Marco is back with a vengeance 😱 During this season, he has never stepped off the podium, and he leads now with 101 points, 23 points ahead of... the Duplode-Overdrijf team, both at 78 points, with what is almost the same set of results, albeit shuffled.
Now, Marco's advantage is likely to decrease as we reach the end of the season, and the three worst results are discarded, but his lead is still impressive! With four races left, do we start whispering about a new champion? Do we dare?
Four to go
As we wait for the next track—sorry for the delay!—I'll take the chance to remind you that article and post contributions are always welcome. If anything Stunts-related that comes to your mind, and you want to share it, write it down and let us know!
Now have fun on the next track, and always fasten your seatbelt!
Feel the heat on the icy track!
Hello pipsqueaks, how do you feel about a slippery track surrounded by water? This time, you'll have to stick to the road!
A note before we start: we have a new, recently unearthed build of Stunts around, and don't know exactly which changes it includes. To avoid any replay troubles, remember to race with the version included in the ZakStunts seasonal pack.
But do try the new version, we need to investigate if there's anything interesting!
On this day in 2016, while racing on ZCT184, some pipsqueaks wrote:
- 4am : What would guys want after the R4I is finished? Check the post: After Race For Immortality
- 1pm : I have to stop racing...you are continuing to keep me here with immortality, race for hero, the best racer ever etc.etc.
- 3pm : it's not me that I like NORH ... it's you that like RH
- 6pm : It's true, RH is not the natural way to play Stunts. When I first got to a tournament (WSC), I was kind of annoyed by RH, but the problem it's that you can never be sure about NoRH. In the community, there's plenty of gentlemen, but there have also been cheaters... some of which don't even give their real names. We can play NoRH, but until we have a pretty good verification system, we can't evaluate it with the same rigour as RH... especially put together!
- 10pm : Yes i know, i m joking .anyway this is the main reason why i always record my real time norh gaming session.i have a 1.19.45 but i wait to upload .i run a couple of time a day and still looking for 1.18.it s possible
20769 news posted so far. Long live the Stunts community!