Current track ZCT181 - Seetrek8teen
Deadline 2016-08-27 23:59
Latest news from the ZakStunts crew:
too much happening in real life recently, sorry for the delay again! The new track is out in any case - I have chosen CTRACK18 from Kalpen's competition. A nice slow track, should be suitable for the normal championship and GAR as well.
Congrats for the winners, Renato did an amazing job and nice to see a lively GAR race as well! Hope to spend a bit more time with you this month.
Oh, again a delayed site update. This time due to bacteria overload. I am feeling better now, so here you are! Track lasts for 24 days only so public days are shortened to 12 days as well.
As for ZCT179, we had a nice balanced track from Leo, another unbeatable time and victory from Renato - congrats! I'm glad to see Bonzai Joe back - he can anytime enter the podium easily, regardless of the length of his hiatus :) Duplode secured the third place, claiming a long overdue team victory for Cork's Crew.
We are halfways through the season so the REAL scores slowly start to make sense. Renato is leading with confidence - but it is not a lost cause yet for anyone in the top 4 to catch the title. So hit the tracks :)
On this day in 2004, while racing on ZCT042, some pipsqueaks wrote:
- 2am : No message was entered...
- 10am : Zak, why it`s so slow the site
- 1pm : Is after Jacky?s the girlfriend of Dark Chaser racing, too?
- 9pm : To the countless americans who drop by here but never race: Why dont you come and race with us? We would be glad to race with you. Just press the "Register NOW!" to register, click on "Tracks" and download the track, drive the track (you may rewind) and press the "Send replay!" button to get on the scoreboard. See you there!
- 10pm : One good thing americans have done is the republican party. welcome to our american fellows!
17275 news posted so far. Long live the Stunts community!