Seasonal activity (only showing years with participation):
|Final (Current) Position||0|
- In other news, I have started a Cars and rules for 2019 topic at the Forum, so go there and tell us what you want to drive next year
- Great race, guys! I really had fun playing and watching this one!
- Well done to CTG, for making me push with the Jaguar as hard as I could, to dreadnaut, for the podium, to Overdrijf, for a strong showing that got us the team victory, to Seeker, for keeping it together and winning the GAR race, and last but not least to Cas, for the very good track.
- Shoegazing Leo
- I tried to improve, but I didn't. It was a very busy month and I raced onl to fill the score.
- And the quiet replays are out!
- GAR tag removed from the last Indy replay. I had a OWOOT try with replay handling, and it was still a giant pain. No GAR for me this time.
- @dreadnaut: Yup, that was surprisingly tricky. As was the third bridge crossing on GAR. (Not that the latter has anything to do with the former, but I desperately need to whine about it!)
- The upside is: another jaguar race soon.
- -sigh- Just so difficult to slow down at the very end with the GTO. I was so close to 1'25"
- The latest one, 2:21.45. I'm pretty much sure the 2:27.10 is legal, though I didn't review it.