Seasonal activity (only showing years with participation):
|Final (Current) Position||0|
|-1 day||Seeker1982||1:10.24||BMW DTM|
|-1 day||dreadnaut||1:04.12||BMW DTM|
|-2 days||Duplode||1:00.67||BMW DTM|
|-2 days||Cas||1:07.80||BMW DTM|
|-2 days||Cas||1:08.26||BMW DTM|
- Alan Rotoi
- Thanks guys! A lot of time passed without a 1st place. I just can't remember
- All Hail the Indy in Power Gear!
- Wow, congrats to Alan - quite a suprising finish. To be honest I was hoping for a win and thought my opponent was just Marco
- I was looking for the ltb world record but ... you are so aggressive ).congratulation to all
- What an upset! Surprise Indy! Congratulations Alan!
- Quiet replays published, and surprise! Alan did it! :-o
- Question... why does the submitted-replays graphic (which looks really cool) for Castelar have the public days starting later than the first replays, while previous tracks show it starting at the beginning of the race? I'm probably just misunderstanding it
- I saw a bit of that during testing,though I figured I had it mostly removed. I also figure it has to with a steep end of the power curve, which lets the car skip straight from an RPM value with plenty of torque (making a large skip possible) to one with a serious lack of power. The reason this car has a steep end of the power curve is to limit the difference between flat track and real top speed. So that's one more thing to mind when doing a car project.
new faster GAR-lap which is 100% clean/legit
I'm sure a legit a driven 1:15 is possible in the BMW, but only if the car wouldn't often slow down after jumps - an unheard number of runs were wasted due to this chararcteristic 1:10.24
- LTB hours are not computed during quiet days. Only a placeholder of 1 hour (and I don't even know if for purpose or simply due to a bug in the computation), usually irrelevant, is given to the final leader.