Seasonal activity (only showing years with participation):
|Final (Current) Position||0|
- Wow! I want to see that replay, but I'm going to have to wait XD
- Happy birthday Rok! You gave your present by yourself haha
- Thank you, everyone! And for celebrate my birthday i decided to run one race for victory!
- FinRok! Happy Birthday! And Mark L. Rivers, happy birthday too! Hope he'd return someday
- Happy birthday, FinRok!
- One second is a lot of time. I've been observing that my time up to the point of reaching the first corkscrew appears to be optimal. Everybody is getting there at second 51. But then the difference is made in the last portion of the track. Actually, the icy straightway is more or less always finished at 1 minute, so it's only the last 13-15 seconds where the difference is made.
- It was with all chance not intended by the authors, but like the powergear, it has been widely estabilished as a characteristic of the game.
- The Dual-way Switching is a bug
- Replays are public if posted in the first two weeks of the ongoing race, while can be left as private if posted later. Anyway, at the end of a race, all the replays are made public. Furthermore, you will see something strange in the route we followed: we made use of a trick called dual way switching, which allows to change path after a bifurcation without taking penalty, even if this allows to shorten the route.
- Ah! I didn't know that! Thanks.