Damn. I forgot to unselect the send to scoreboard button :/
Wow, nice time without RH !!!
Z38 has finished, Gutix won with an incredible hall-of-eternal-fame looking replay Not many racers but a great competition throughout the month, grats for everyone!
Another great news is that we have a new article from the pen of Krys, check it out!
1st real try, still auto gears, with RH this time of course. I HATE elevated corners with GTO...
I HATE the Ferrari GTO from I start the engine until the replay is saved.
Very difficult track.
First try. Nice track.
Another great article!!! Looks like the community is getting alive This time the author is Mingva, and the article is a review about the upcoming event: ZCT39.
Good track. I like Ferrari.
Very interesting track. I improved a bit in the end, still under xp, without sound, auto trm...
Much better rpl will be sent soon.
With this, I only want to motivate Dark Chaser.
A bit better but still without shortcuts.
Wheeee!!! I`m leader now! It seems, Skid`s review was helpful
Damn the GTO, it`s in the TOP3 horrible car collection - what`s more, the long track will mean more disadvantage with this crappy wreck... :-S
So close behind CTG... uncommon
found half a second
Just to make the middle class racers less motivated
OK, let`s start racing...
Pffff it`s getting a bit harder without sound and with auto trm...
My time was with the screen turned off and a foot over the table. )))
Oracle: And who cares? Go back to Krys and feel his breath on your neck...
I have to add for general information that all my replays are made ONLY with my nose. If I used my hands, I could finish this track in about 20 seconds...
In other words: If your times with auto transmission and no sound are crap, as we can all see, WHY DONT YOU USE MANUAL TRANSMISSION AND TURN ON THE SOUND? . ):
Jacky: because my roommate sleeps in the night and learns in the evening, so I can`t turn on the sound. About auto trm: without sound I`m unanble to use manual gears...
Spent all three hours for saving only 4 secs I need an active teammate!
Aaaaargh, forgot to attach rpl (
Phew, finally did two tricks I worked all evening. Now I`ll have more competetive time
Leader again with 1:31.85 )
Wow, 0.27.60... that is what I call an impressive time. You finally took up driving with your hands?
27.60 is simply cool!
Alain il professore
news is for posting your news, not for pesting nose... Mingva is still the best. Lithuania entered Europe Onion. and shakes it and shakes it and shakes it
New idea for diarrhoea: two big tomatoes with beer... Will it work?
Ouch I loose too much speed at the second loopcut... :-S
Let`s give more motivation to everyone In other words, let`s kick your ass )) hahahaha... I AM FIRST RACER under 1:30 !!!
P.S. Zak, what`s wrong with ZakStunts server? It is down almost every evening this week for 1-2 hours
The problem is that after the ppp connection is dropped it wont go back online unless I reboot the machine. Reasons unknown. All I could do atm was to teach my brother how to reboot the server when its down, but still working on a solution, its very annoying.
Wow Mingva, you are really burning the asphalt this month aren?t you?
Yeah, BJ Now I wonder, how quick will react other drivers to my time
With the 286 you were probably playing at half speed.
Finally I Understod why 286 don't work:Power supply Dead "5"!!!!!Hard disk dead!!!But I found a floppy drive!!and it read!!!!
Changed item broken work!But I can't make a time better the 486SX and I cant't load replay becouse:
486SX 2.35:20 286 3.0,0 sigh!!!!
*******whot can I do?*************************
I have to wait next race?
I didnt even know the looks of DTM Audi or BMW before i googled. They actually looked like that?!! Im such a newbie what comes to the real touring and rally stuff =D
Okay, fait enough. I guess since I modeled the outside so closely to real cars the same could be expected from the interiors. I couldn't find a lot of good interior shots to go off though, and I assumed it would look nothing like the consumer model. I had also fictionalized the performance by quite a bit. The specs are closer to the current DTM cars than to the early 90's ones (because to me Stunts feels best when you can pretend the mph are actually kph, the elements feel smaller than they are, so I want lots of speed) and the overall in car experience, things like handling, was more modeled after the general spirit of touring car racing and what I sort of imagine it feels like than actual hard numbers. The simple steering wheel made sense for that feel, the racing machine two steps detached from anything road going. Looking back a bit more differentiation between the cars might have been nice, but then again even the approach I used already led to so many tiny details I noticed looked wrong and went back in to fix, three times... So yeah, feel free to explain this a little further to me in the DTM thread on the forum. I enjoy learning about these things, both the general how to model a car and the specific how to recognize the steering wheel of an Audi. But I'm not making any promises on doing anything about it, because I like the current look, and it turns out dashboards like this are quite a lot of work to do even sort of right.
@Overdrijt This is what i meant about dashes earlier. Just for quick demo edits i made haha as for BMW Acura would fit perfectly! Added real for comparison - -
No Melange this year
@Marco...Thank you...I understand...i thought somewhere I read something about alowed shortcuts in standard competition... So - in standard competition I'll use only replay handling....It was only question...normaly I am Gentleman 😉 Anyway - I can not imagime how should I drive similiar time as you 😉
I entered the Aburaf statistics ... 85 years old he would be . Still living here with us
GAR – GENTLEMEN AGREEMENT RULES
1) REPLAY HANDLING NOT ALLOWED : Lap must be run from start to end without any stop and especially without use the Replay Handling.
2) NO SHORTCUTS - FOLLOW THE YELLOW LINE : At least one pixel of the car must be always on, over or in contact with the road surface. This means that if you finished out of the track, your lap is not valid. The “Road surface” is considered to be only the grey part of the track so that bumps or side walls on the ramp etc. are not valid . Not important if you gain or you lose an advantage by that.
3) REPLAY CHECK : To establish the validity of the lap and that no shortcuts have occured, at the end of your run, it is necessary to check the replay with a fixed cam from the roof of the car. So, in the replay mode, press : F3 , then press 3 CTRL+RightArrow and 10 times CTRL+UpArrow. You must see a view from the roof of your car (with the back of the car pointing at the bottom of your screen and the front of the car pointing at the up part of your screen. NOTE: (In the rules video that I did , I wrongly removed the Replay bar by pressing the R button during the replay check … don’t do that because this can change the result of the check)
4) SPECIAL ELEMENTS : They must be run as they are without cutting them or using them to speedup.
4.a) Divided Highways : don’t it the inside wall to jump and speedup.
4.b) Corkscrew : Enter and exit the corkscrew following the yellow line without jumping, cutting or trying to speedup
4.c) Loop : perform the loop as it is without cutting.
4.d) Slalom Paved Road : If you pass through the “ghost” wall bug, is NOT valid.
4.e) Half Pipe : enter and exit the Half Pipe without try to speedup.
5) SPECIAL CONDITION : Unvoluntary speed-up entering or exiting banked road or random bug Jumps are considered valid. As gentlemen agreement , you must apologize for the lucky condition as tennis players do hitting the net.
6) RECORD THE VIDEO : Not Mandatory but, if you are very fast, It’s a good behavior to always record the video of your run on Dosbox by pressing “ctrl+alt F5” so that, if asked by some racers, you can demonstrate to have not tricked with the RH…. But here we are all honest racers.
7) Check the Gar rules video for more details and examples