Seasonal activity (only showing years with participation):
|Final (Current) Position||0|
- new GAR lap - Tangerine Dreams music and physical exhaustion from strength-training helped me to achieve a driven 1:47,x
- We have a serious LTB race on our hands here...
- that bordlerine illegal GAR-lap comment referred to my previous gar-replay which imo resulted in a driven 1:49,15 Btw: I just tested out how fast I can go with GAR-rules except for one exception: allowed Replay-Handling: a driven 1:47,30 in the Carrera 4 resulted, so there's still room for improvement. I strife for a fully GAR-legal driven 1:48,x in the Carrera4
- Your lap is fine indeed, Seeker. For the sake of comparison, here is an *almost* illegal line through that cork
- @Seeker I'd say the second corkscrew in your 1:49.05 lap looks clearly legal, even under a strict interpretation of the rules.
- Updated GAR-time - at the 2nd corkscrew it's close but I think it's valid - at least I didn't jump or similar
- Hot off the press: come have a look at the ZCT211 analysis !
- Oh, on my first computer, I had a mechanical BTC keyboard, because that was the only thing available. They were solid like a rock. For many years, I kept using that one not minding it looked old, until it stopped working well. Then I had an A4Tech gaming keyboard because after years of using the BTC, I couldn't stand the cheap ones, even though I'm not really a gamer. Now I have a Redragon RGB and I'm very happy with it
- In the year 2017 i destroyed my Dell keyboard which i use to play. Now i have the same new cheap Dell replacement keyboard. =D Never got into those "new" mechanical or steel series!
- I must refresh the page ?