Seasonal activity (only showing years with participation):
|Final (Current) Position||0|
- Apart from the wrong way thing that I said before, for the second question I'm quite sure you can't, since a crossroad is not a bifurcation, but rather a point in which the track intersects itself without affecting the proper order of the elements...
- Okay @marco, so, this is allowed or not? Because I can clearly see the car touching "at least one pixel" And "Follow the yellow line without cut the circuit" means I can not do this? ->
- 4d Sports Driving GAR (Gentlemen Agreement Rules) RULES OPOOT At least one pixel must be on or over the road surface . Check the replay from a sky view (press F3 camera on the replay page and press 3 times the right button and 10 times the up button to match the right camera postion, don’t use the zoom). Different cam positions can affect the result. Don’t press the R button to remove the replay bar ,This is a mistake I did in the video. Only the road surface is valid. For example the red and white side corner bumbs are not valid and not considered as road surface. Follow the yellow line without cut the circuit and pass the elements as they are without taking advantage by voluntary speedup as for example jumping out the corkscrew to increase speed. Only unvoluntary speedup are accepted (just apologize to other racers as for toughing the net on a tennis match) as they randomly happen entering banked roads or after jumps. REPLAY HANDLING STRICTLY FORBIDDEN. Start your run and finish it in one shot without saving , tricking, etc. Be fast, Be honest … This is GAR race.
- Hmm, the first path you posted leads to a wrong way...
- Just to be sure, the problem is that I took this path... Instead of this?
- @Swotl: you cut the track resp. didn't follow the yellow line in 0:30 and 0:48 - a crossing is not a corner you can follow in GAR-laps...
- When you erase my last replay, I will upload a new one, this time without infractions, I hope, xD ( sorry again )
- @seeker , while I admit that the thing with the screw is not allowed in GAR ( Sorry, I didn't notice, again ) and therefore I'm disqualified, what is the problem with 0:30 and 0:48? In the rules textually says: "At least one pixel of the car chasis or of the wheels must be on, over or in contact with the road surface". If you look my replay, that's the case. 0:30 -> 0:48 ->
- at 0:48 Swoatl also cut the track, and in GAR its also not allowed to jump on or off the screw
- @Swoatl - in GAR you drove much faster than me,which why I curiously watched your replay: simply said at 0:30,00 your cutting the track resp. didn't follow the yellow line which in GAR is not allowed -> disqualification watch this and follow the outlined rules