Seasonal activity (only showing years with participation):
|Final (Current) Position||0|
|-18 hrs||Akoss Poo||1:27.60||LM002|
|-18 hrs||Akoss Poo||1:40.35||LM002|
- Akoss Poo
- Just to avoid being last.
- Akoss Poo
- First started lap = first finished lap. Without replay handling. Without sound. In a small window. First lap after years. Team: Looping Warriors. Chürműű! :-)
- Akoss Poo
- Late thanks!
- Nice car, even if it would be difficult to reproduce the 9-gear gearbox in Stunts: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_NSX_(second_generation)
- Looks amazing!
- The new Acura NSX, OMG... we need an upgraded 3D model in Stunts, too. https://racerdigital.files.wordpress.com/2018/10/acura_nsx_gt3_evo_front.jpeg
- "An Error Has Occurred! Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum! This ban is not set to expire." Good old days.
- I share that view with Duplode. I think "OWOOT", for instance, already has gained a meaning as a word which allows for variants, even when some of them may not be directly defined by the letter-by-letter expansion of it. "OWOOT" is the most used term today for these variants so a racer would find the information more quickly and communicate more easily that way. Say somebody searches for "OWOOT", I think there should be some words about GAR in that article and maybe a link to a more specific article. In an article on GAR, in my opinion, OWOOT should equally be mentioned and linked, although it could also be cleared out that maybe "OPOOT" defines the rules better. Something like that. Just adding to the thought. What do you guys reckon?
- Hello Marco; great to see you around! Regarding those remarks in the Wiki article (which were added by me): I admit I would really like to be able to use the "GAR" term to talk about strict OWOOT plus NoRH, as we never had a good word for that -- it would be similar to how we take "IRC rules" to mean strict OWOOT regardless of minor rule differences (e.g. Mingva's IRC was OWOOT, Southern Cross was TWOOT, and ZakStunts GAR is OPOOT, but it seems fine to say they all use "IRC rules"). In any case, if you prefer that I don't do that I won't insist
- Sorry, I just realise I made a mistake. With "OPOOT" you mean one pixel "of the car". Yes, then I take back what I said that all OWOOT are OPOOT.