Seasonal activity (only showing years with participation):
|Final (Current) Position||0|
|-4 days||Alan Rotoi||1:02.92||Acura|
- @dreadnaut quite unlikely since the Ferrari GTO doesn't have a powergear that you can quite a while on this track
- I wonder if the GTO could do better than the Acura. Not in my hands, but I have that feeling...
- Happy birthday, Duplode!!
- Thank you folks!
- Happy birthday! For a brief period you will be older than me
- Shoegazing Leo
- Feliz aniversário, Duplode!
- Happy birthday Duplode!
- afullo and Seeker: If there is a tie, the involved racers share the position. In afullo's example, both Cas and Leo were 6th in ZCT198, even though the "6" and "7" shown in the scoreboard suggest otherwise. Things are different when it comes to LTB: you have to actually send a faster lap than the currently leading one in order to get leading hours. (By the way, the situation with the team scoreboard is... interesting. Well spotted!)
- By the way, I'm sure it is not the case of them (they probably didn't notice the thing at all), but this theoretically allows for teampoints maximization without racing the best performance. I mean, had either Cas or Leo done a faster lap, provided that it would have been still slower than mine (I arrived 5th in that race), their team would have gained 13 points (7 from one racer and 6 from the another one), while they actually gained 14 points (7 from both racers). This is in contrast with the fact that the best you play, the more you should gain.