Seasonal activity (only showing years with participation):
|Final (Current) Position||0|
|-3 days||Seeker1982||1:04.31||BMW DTM|
|-3 days||Seeker1982||1:04.13||BMW DTM|
|-3 days||dreadnaut||0:56.93||BMW DTM|
|-2 weeks||Seeker1982||1:04.53||BMW DTM|
- The 1:11.25 isn't valid, as you have flown over fast grass in the frames leading up to 32.45. The 1:11.45 is valid, and impressive still.
GAR-Lap not as fast as my previous one, but 100% valid even though it was very close at multiple points 1:11.45
GAR-lap insane2, might be valid but i'm not sure 1:11.25
- Sorry, I deleted a couple of columns from the database, then went on holiday without updating the corresponding code Nothing to do with file names, it should be back to normal now!
- i think the name of the replay i tried to send might be the issue; "temp" is quite special since it's often used during processing of data/files; that's why i renamed it to "insane" and even closed dosbox, but it seems the website is stuck
- I have just gotten the same error upon trying to submit a test replay. It looks like a hiccup with the site itself.
- "Your replay was sent, but an error occurred while adding it to the scoreboard" Still above error message when i try to upload my current GAR-replay which I renamed from "temp" to "insane" and even closed DOSbox
- I don't think so, GAR checking is done manually to my knowledge.
- i wanted to upload an GAR-lap, but everytime I get "Error adding lap to scoreboard" - is this because the lap might be invalid (had curb-moment) ?
- believe it or not, in a GAR-attempt I just drove a 1:10,10 in the BMW DTM However, sadly it was/is not valid since I accidently was off track by a few pixels at 2 points