Seasonal activity (only showing years with participation):
|Final (Current) Position||—|
- Let's publish those quiet replays...
a small last-minute improvement on my GAR time
Dir ihr hier entretet lasset alle Hoffnung fahren 1:34.99
- Well-spotted! It's interesting how every single hour can make a difference with the new LTB system.
- I can't believe Seeker1982 got exactly 480 hours at the end of the LTB period
- Thanks Dup, Perfect then
- Hello Marco, nice to see you! About the l/r corks: I think the rule is fine as it is; no need to make it even more strict.
- LOL, "CTG" is already an adult (debut in 2002).
- Ohhh, finally Seeker got his victory on the main championship ... WOW
- Hi my friends how our you ? Very please to see that the GAR is still alive and with very great racers. I was never been completely satisfied about the corkscrew rule but I would like to know your opinion. It's a particular element in which 2 parts of road are croxed each other in a perpendicular way. In my rules i said that at least one pixel of the car must be on the crox line so to reduce the possibility to jump and take speed (clearly avoided) . Are you satisfied with this rule or you could prefer a more strictly rule like "all the car must pass from the crox line entering and exiting the corkscrew ?. (have you understood ?)
- Got it, thank you!