Seasonal activity (only showing years with participation):
|Final (Current) Position||0|
|-9 hrs||Usrin||2:17.97||Audi DTM|
- At least not on the mobile. I check on the pc later
- Sorry but I don t understand, @marco doesn t appear in yellow to me . What s my mistake?
- Wow, guys... lots of messages since I last wrote. I spent some time reading them. I'm very happy to see so much activity this year. About the time one dedicates to the game, that's pretty true. I don't spend a lot of time to get my replays. The times I've done it, I've improved. Yet, even that way, I've never been as good as the top players. I like participating and trying different tracks, but I have to admit I'm better at designing tracks and tools, among other things. I'll make sure to open Race For Kicks very soon. So be ready Dreadnaut, I like the @yellow effect for directed messages!
- @Marco appears in yellow
- What are you refering of, Dread?
- Tiniest change: @something should now appear highlighted here in the shoutbox. Refresh the page if does not.
- On an even finaler note: I have no idea about things like how good your English is, so don't feel bad either if you don't understand everything I write. I have a habit of saying things in a more complex way than strictly needed. (Evidence: this note.)
- (And on a final note: don't feel bad if you lose a race around here. After all, we're basically in a world championship. )
- *Downloads Stan's replay* Oh, yeah, I don't know if it's because of computer issues (laggy controls and such), but that 5 minute time seem to be the same minutes we use. (Evidence: I don't hear accelerating sounds often enough, and Stan is driving around the jumping bridge because he doesn't have enough speed to jump it.) In that case Stan, all the advice between brackets is for you after all. You seem to be driving NoRH style. That means: when you crash you start over. This track is too complex and too long to be driving that way with either your current skill level or the way your computer messes up your play experience. So you drive too carefully just so you can make it to the finish line. (Keep an eye on any messages Cas sends about Race For Kicks, those tracks can be slightly more NoRH friendly.) So I would suggest trying what I suggested in the other message: Try to see if you can drive lines closer to mine, and just rewind if you fail. (Maybe don't literally start from my replay because I was driving manual, but try and basically be in the same gear at the same points.) You're letting go of the gas waaaaay too much. This is a slow car with good cornering, you can keep your foot down a lot more. The whole "rollercoaster" pasrt of the track, with the banked corners, you basically don't have to let go of the gas there at any point. Good luck, and never stop improving!
- @Overdrijf I can't tell if Stan's replay is "slow" or normal. He reaches the road sign at the end of the first road sign after 10s, which is the same time I get starting a new lap. @Stan, could you drive a lap and compare "Stunts time" with "real life" time, for example using a chronometer?