Seasonal activity (only showing years with participation):
|Final (Current) Position||0|
|-6 days||KaoS||1:47.24||Audi DTM|
|-1 week||Stan 286XT||2:59.90||Lancia|
- I'm not a very skilled racer, especially when it regards slow cars and their tricks. I usually lose my place at the scoreboard because of other players good skills with slow cars to compete with the fast cars I choose, ha, ha. I think I should practice more with these cars to get to know them better
- Hey Marco, why don't you upload 4D Sports Driving v1.1 Feb 25 1991? You should know, it's unavailable on the internet, but this version is claimed as that exists. Just upload it please. I hope you see this message and you'll upload it
- i was going to have a very bad result with the Audi but i recovered with the indy ... Corvette is a hard result to achieve.
- Overdrijf has inserted the turbo ...
- Hey, I can't make it too easy for you guys. What I can do is for the less experienced racers write out the information the pros are getting from just seeing that time: 1 The Corvette has the same power gear speed as the Indy. The amount of driven time it loses compared to the Indy is too big to be explained purely by the Corvette being slower in the first section. So either the Corvette gets to powergear where the Indy does but drops somewhere before the end, or the Corvette gets to powergear in the same loop but it requires some time-wasting trickery, like going around the loop several times, or the Corvette doesn't get to powergear at the loop but instead at a later point. (Or Overdrijf is an evil time hider, that's always an option). So those are the three options you could explore trying to get to a similar result. There are no guarantees on what to do ones in powergear, but it can't hurt to have seen one or two public Indy replays, even if the Corvette is a little harder to control. 2 Car wise the Corvette has the highest bonus right now, and given how much of the lap can be done in powergear (based on the time of this lap), it's unlikely that any other car can straight up beat it. The Ferrari GTO could be an interesting option for people who don't manage to get the Corvette to powergear, since it has slightly faster stats. It is however notorious for its handling, so no guarantees. The Acura should be able to do the entire track in roughly the Indy line at 4/5th of the speed, giving it a driven time just slightly slower than the Corvette's (assuming my current lap is roughly as optimized as the faster Indy laps), and at a lower bonus. Hope that levels the playing field a bit without screwing myself too hard. We do want to have a fun race after all.
- Wow, with the Corvette! I can't see the replay right now, but I'll definitely want to look at it once the race is over
- Happy Birthday, FinkRok! And Happy Birthday Mark L. Rivers!
- Stan 286XT
- Heppy Birthday Viking!!!!!
- Happy birthday! @FinRok
- Welcome back, Gutix! It's fantastic to see you around.