Seasonal activity (only showing years with participation):
|Final (Current) Position||0|
|-2 weeks||Shoegazing Leo||1:26.53||Kart|
- In the last days I spend quite a while on Default in the Porsche Indy, and just pulled a "magic" lap WITHOUT RH: a 1:02,40 which is even faster than my old PR on Default in the McLaren Honda MP4; with RH I improved this lap by 0,1sek, so it's a 1:02,30
- Guys, the race at R4K will be ending in a day and a half. If you want a last chance to post a replay with the Speedgate, it's time!! http://dimioca.com/r4k
- Since the Default-Track used to be the only track I drove in stunts for a very long time - for many years I tested out how fast each car can be with my own rules, which are very similar to the owoot-rules - so I had to have a go at competing. My PR in the Porsche Indy is a 1:03,55 (no RH, lane switching etc, only cutting the corkscrew, and allowed speedup via the divided highway). With RH but still no bug-using, lane switching etc I just drove a 1:03,00. I attached/send in this lap.
- Yes , it could be stricter ... NICE !!!
- Yup, that's an auto-owoot check. I think water is usually a little stricter even than a visual "any pixel over the road" check.
- Wait a minute, but if i make circuit on water ground , I would reduce the offroad problem on GAR Races
- i'm not here
- and yet another GAR-lap from me; I hope it's legal since my corkscrew-exit was right on the edge; anyway I think this time I'm at my limit and therefor can't race any faster
- Have you finished KITT ... Knight Driver ?
- CTG ... you thought I was Mark Rivers ... but I have overtaken him