Seasonal activity (only showing years with participation):
|Final (Current) Position||12th||12|
Racer profile: GTAMan15
- Height 175
- Years experience 4
- Joined ZakStunts on 0000-00-00
- Expertise Straight roads, loops, left-right corkscrews, banked roads, big curves, and fast cars
- Problems Small curves, elevated curves, slaloms, up-down corkscrews, manual transmission, and slow cars
- Background Bliss, the default background of Windows XP
- Comment Intel: The Computer Inside
Competition tracks created:
- 2018, May ZCT202 - Kétirányú
- Sailing holiday sounds great, but welcome back Now on to improve my GAR time...
- Since yesterday evening I'm back from (sailing) holiday, now my 1st GAR-time on this track: a driven 2:03,55 in the Ford Ranger
- Yes, happy birthday, Krys Toff!!
- Shoegazing Leo
- Happy Birthday, Krys Toff!
- A little upgrade
- Happy Birthday, Afullo!!!
- Buon compleanno Afullo
- Yes, I figure it was too difficult for the engine to calculate the shape of chicanes on the fly, so they just made the four tiles physically asphaltic. Chicanes also have another special bug regarding terrain: when on water, the primary tile will behave like it's on grass whereas all tiles will look like on water. This is contrary to other multi-tiled track elements, which will have their primary tile look like it's on grass but behave normally if on water.
- This is a well known bug of every track with at least one chicane: Stunts Wiki: Fast_grass