Seasonal activity (only showing years with participation):
|Final (Current) Position||0|
- These days I'm having my house painted, so in the evening I have to help to prepare for the next day. Thus, I don't think I will be able to post a replay very soon...
- I did remount every time. Anyway it works now. Got a bunch of seconds odf my time as well between attempts, and planted enough of a seed of hate to avoid this car/track combo for at least a few days. Interesting that at first glance there are at least two viable options.
- DosBox is a bit weird sometimes, and remembers the content of files if you don't close it and re-open it. Or hit Ctrl-F4, I think.
- Because obviously it should work since your time is there.
- Still does not match. I must have done something wrong while downloading. I'll try again tomorrow.
- Ah, so redownload and redrive. Check.
- Sorry about that, can you re-download the track? I forgot to remove the Bliss marker at the end of the file.
- And just because I can, the comment that would have gone with this time: "I had almost forgotten how slow that car was. No wonder I liked giving it to that friendly old man Otto as a kid."
- I tried to post a first time, but it says my replay doesn't match the current Zakstunts track.
- Sorry about the missing refresh, I forgot to click on the "Refresh scores" button!