Seasonal activity (only showing years with participation):
|Final (Current) Position||0|
- I'll be reviewing your replays shortly, Seeker! Yes, R4K is OWOOT and you can optionally do it RH, NoRH or both
- I just wanna say that today I joined the Race for Kicks (R4K) competition, which is very similar to GAR-rules I already posted a replay for the current track, with similar results as my GAR-replays here
- my first driven 1:18,x in the Jag
- My Masterpiece - A new proper GAR-Lap of 1:27,05 in the Jag after many days of trial runs
- Akoss Poo
- CHÜRMÜÜ!!! :-)
- Just for laughs I used 1x RH on a otherwhise perfect GAR-Lap to see what time is possible with GAR-Driving - I managed a 1:26,95; I do have a replay file from that lap (Stunts-file and DOSbox-whise) with pure GAR my record is 1:27,40 - my limit with pure GAR seems to be low 1:27 since i tried for days and couldn't manage a better time
- In short. I'm not shorting. Although I do like shorts, they're comfy and easy to wear.
- I short, press Esc while driving or View Replay afterwards, rewind your replay, go to the menu and choose "continue driving". Infinite retry's!
- You can start with the "Driving school" pages, see menu on the left
- Actually has someone a guide or tutorial how to make Replayhandling? im a Noob and dont unterstand that