- I have watched that. I love that you shared the entire session with the mistaken laps. I have seen that you have also run several other 2:21. He has surely a super Q.I. (Very intelligent man), more than normal, I know that FinRok , Duplode , we know what does it means to drive so fast, Is he the fastest , we all agree ? Duplode do you still want to compete on GAR with him ? Anyway I want to see his fingers on the keyboard, not only because he could be a cheater but first of all because he could be amazing . Frank, find the scotch and attach the mobile to the chair ... then record. No need a live gaming session, you can record the best lap when you want. Let's wait for Duplode answer
- Anyway yesterday Duplode has done an incredible GAR demonstration reaching 2:21 in a while that i didn't expect by him considering his previous GAR demonstrations. I though he was fast but not so fast. So That let me think that he was not focused in the previous GAR races. Then If he will decide to do not compete on GAR against you (because he doesn't like or he has no time), i will focus on your skills otherwise you will have a much bigger problem than find the scotch to attach the mobile to the chair. Yesterday He did a couple of 2:21 in some minutes ... wow.
- Not a 2:21 I did this while trying to record a complete stunts-session; I'm unsure about when I'll upload the stunts-replay-file:
- I teach you a story, when i joined this community, a very fast guy named CTG told me after only 2 races that he was sure i was a ghost driver of a previous very fast italian racer , Mark Rivers ( to be honest he is still continuing to say that ) .That's not true but I took that as a very big compliment that push me to demonstrate that I was also better than Rivers. If someone says that I could be a cheater it would be a super compliment to me and I would take a chair, my mobile phone, several books or simply a piece of scotch to attach the mobile to the chair and I would show my fingers in action in 5 minutes ... I would never call someone to record me playing stunts. 2:23 is a very nice lap but 2:21 is another thing and you have not recorded your 2:21 . Duplode said that a dosbox recording video is enough , ok I could also agree with him but by the moment is not present your 2:21. I'm not saying that you are a cheater and to be honest I still don't think that you are but i expected a different reaction. Here we are not talking about the 10th place of the scoreboard, here we are talking of the fastest stunts racer of the world, because this means to win GAR races. It's a serious thing ).
- I have a new and improved GAR-time for you to sink your teeth in, I hope you will accept it as valid since I recorded the stunts-session Peace all
- once again, I can only do dosbox-recorded videos of me doing a stunts-session - I don't have anyone willing to film me and I don't have a place for my handy to stand so that you can see my keyboard and computer screen. It was always so - stunts and other games - incl. hardcore-racing-sims like Assetto Corsa or GTR Evolution - I made videos of on my youtube-channel This is me driving a low 2:23 in GAR
- Joking aside,I'm too old to compete against you.After this strong demonstration, I would like to know if Duplode can accept a real challenge against you on GAR. About him i cannot have any doubt, he plays professionally since 20 years, he knows any limit of any car in any corners. He is the Champion of all the Champion of the ZAKSTUNTS site. But GAR is another thing, be the best on ZAK doesn't mean to be the best on GAR. Finrok wins against me on ZAK but he lost on GAR. You are young here and you are demonstrating to be super super fast. I want to see you run for real a 2:21 or a 2:22 low could be good. Do you think this can be done ?
- Seeker, I don't understand if Duplode has never taken seriously the GAR ... He reached 2:21 in few trials while I needed days. We must wait for him to understand the point. Anyway both of you, gentlemen, have not showed your 2:21 video )). This is mine
- I have not gained the best top speed on the banked road and I have entered and exited too slow the halfpipe. The rest almost perfect for my point of view.
- @Duplode congrats to your GAR-lap,I always knew your extremely fast on GAR too if you really tried Annyways, I don't have anything in my room where I could place my handy on in order to see my Keyboard and display, so I would need someone to hold my handy for half on hour or so.. I don't know if any of my few mates I have would be willing to do this because they are all are in their fifties or even 60s @Marco did I understand you correctly you want to talk to on via PM?